3DXChange Accessories Africa Animals Bonus Bundle Cars Character Creator Characters Christmas City Elements Cloths Collection Combo CTA Dance DAZ DAZ3D DVD Faces G5 G6 Hairs iClone Indian iSoft Manuals Marvelous Materials Medieval Motions Physics Plug-in PowerTools PRO Projects Props RELEASE Resource Pack RETAIL Scenes Skies Small Crowds Terrains Toon ToonMaker Training Trees Video Winter
In this tutorial, you will find out how to create and animate 2D characters from 10 PSD layers. We will start with the advantages of sprite-based characters in animation, then we will elaborate on adding hand sprites to a PSD character in Photoshop or PSD compatible tools. After bringing the PSD character into CTA 3.1, you can change the hand sprites for your animation. The same process can be applied to the foot as well.
Note: You need CrazyTalk Animator 3.1 Pipeline version for this
- Turn images into fully animated characters
- Make 4-legged animals in CrazyTalk Animator
- Animate specially proportioned creatures
- Quickly create cartoon style characters
- Manage the timeline
- Choose media to drag & drop into CrazyTalk Animator for prop and scene creation
- Design Resource and Project Files
Pack includes: 43 Videos + SAMPLES
Modified: ZeuS, 25-04-2017, 06:19
Not only is iClone a powerful and intuitive motion creation tool, but it can also act as a hub for bringing together motions and models from all the most popular 3D tools out there! This is a huge benefit to Daz users who are able to import their own specialized models from Daz into iClone, where they can then bring them to life with animations in any other format, including FBX, BVH, and ABC. This webinar will walk you through the process of how to import in a Daz Genesis character into iClone, animate it with free motions from Mixamo, and then create detailed facial animation using iClone's awesome facial animation tools!
Live Demo Outline:
- Customizing a Genesis 3 Character in Daz
- Importing a Genesis 3 Character to iClone
- Downloading & Importing Body Animations from Mixamo
- Facial Lip Sync & Animation in iClone
Description: 4 Environment Editing Tutorials - Get Started with the Camera & Timeline
These tutorials will show you lots of very important tools in CrazyTalk Animator 2 while guiding you through the initial creation process with a few extra tips along the way. So what are you waiting for? Get started!
5 Character Creation Tutorials - Ready Your Actors
These tutorials will guide you through the initial character creation process; showing you how to create animated characters from everyday images and photographs, adjusting the eyes and teeth settings, and how to remove the background of your original images to later add your own custom backdrops.
8 Motion & Animation Tutorials - Create Your Own Animations
These tutorials focus on the various powerful and intuitive motion tools found inside CrazyTalk Animator 2. Learn everything from body and facial puppeteering to sprite and layer animation, deforming body parts, and the awesome new 3D Motion Key Editor! Once you've created your animations, you can save them in order to edit further at a later date, or to apply to any character you like.
Design Resources and Project Files - Instant Hands-on Experience
The Training DVD also includes a unique selection of design files, animations and project files that were actually used in the tutorial videos. These deliver a highly interactive experience complete with character creations and ready-made animations. You may use these project files, take them apart, and customize them to your own needs while getting a first hand lesson in CrazyTalk Animator 2!
Pack includes: 17 Training Videos + Design Resources and Project Files
Description: To better understand how iClone can be used in different types of movies, Reallusion has collected 5 major iClone previz tutorials from professional CG artists, TV producers, and directors. You can see how they can be used in different film genres such as Drama, Horror, Fantasy, Romance, and Sci-fi.
Pack includes: 5 Training Videos
Modified: ZeuS, 24-04-2017, 11:44
- Apply iClone motions to your characters from other 3D software such as 3DS Max & Maya via motion retargeting
- Export quality iClone prop models into any 3D software and vice versa
- Learn how to create custom character models and motions in iClone to export for use in your next 3D or game project
- Map the bone hierarchy of your own custom characters to make them fully compatible with iClone motion tools
- Create custom content in other 3D software to import into your iClone project
Pack includes: 44 Training Video (3.5 hours)
- Turn facial images into 3D heads
- Customize and change your character’s body and appearance
- Use all kinds of awesome tools to animate your character
- Quickly create beautiful 3D environments
- Do camerawork like a pro
- Adjust lighting and use effects to refine your production
- Use the timeline to fine-tune all of your work to perfection
Pack includes: 43 Video (5 hours)