Author: ZeuS, 14-04-2023, 14:14 | Views: 12 | Comments: 1
POLICEMAN UNIFORMS & GEARS
This pack includes police uniforms, accessories, and props with PBR textures and optimized meshes for real-time animation.
Independent of the file extension, keep in mind that all clothes and accessories are directly usable in iClone and Character Creator, by just dragging and dropping the files over characters.
The pack includes:
- 18 Outfits (including 5 pants, 6 shirts, 3 jackets, 1 vest, 1 utility belt, and 2 helmets)
- 2 Gloves
- 4 Shoes
- 15 Clothing accessories, including hats, pockets, badges, sunglasses, etc...
- 11 Prop accessories (including guns, flashlights, etc.)
- Most of the accessories are also supplied as props, so that they can be used independent of the characters. In addition, several props are included like pylons with crime scene tape, road lights, spike strips, hazard triangles, signals and more for a total of 52 props.
The evidence tag prop comes with 20 iMtlPlus, (Material Plus), as well as the road sign that is supplied with 9 iMtlPlus files, so that you can decide which one to use in any copy of the prop.
Additionally, the pack includes 3 sound effects: shotgun shots, shotgun reloading, and pistol shooting. These sounds are automatically used when activating the scripts embedded in the weapons.
- The helmets are supplied as a cloth and have partial conforming which can be assigned to just the stripes, so while the helmet stays rigid the stripes are following the character’s jaw when opening the mouth.
- The Shotgun has 2 scripts, one simulating shooting and another simulating the reloading including the empty cartridge ejection.
- The pistol also has a shooting script including shell ejection. Its magazine can be detached to simulate reloading.
- Several props have articulated parts to simulate their use like the bolt cutter, the handcuffs, the spike strip, the binoculars, the police sign base, the hazard triangle base, the sunglasses, the stun gun, and the toolbox.
- The road lights have an embedded script to activate the flashing sequence.
- The first aid bag includes a morph in the handlers to simulate its manipulation.
- The unfolded crime scene tape lines have soft cloth physics properties to simulate gravity and wind.
POLICE PATROL CARS
This pack includes three interactive police cars: black and white American patrol car, a brown Sheriff vehicle and a blue/white checkered variation. All of them have optimized meshes to ensure great performance in real-time animations with PBR textures providing a very realistic aspect.
The four doors and the trunk can be opened, and the cars have detailed interiors allowing animation recording from inside. Other mobile parts, like the steering wheel, the gear selector, the throttle and clutch pedals, and the front seats can be animated independently. A police laptop with folding screen is also included, placed in an articulated arm that can be manipulated as well.
All the vehicles have embedded Physics Toolbox scripts to drive the vehicles in real-time over iClone terrains while motions are automatically recorded. This simplifies the animation of vehicles, ensuring a natural match between the rotation of the wheels, the steering and the translation of the car while following the terrain (remember that to use the Toolbox Physics controllers, iClone's Bullet Engine has to be activated).
This pack includes three interactive police motorcycles: black and white American patrol bike, a brown Sheriff bike and a blue/white checkered variation. All of them have optimized meshes to ensure great performance during real-time animations and PBR textures providing a very realistic aspect.
The models have several mobile parts to facilitate realistic animations. So the caps of the storage compartments can be opened, allowing access to their interiors. The kickstand, pedals, and handlers can be moved independently as a wheel. The upper case contains the police laptop, with folding screen and emissive materials for the screen and the keys, that can be detached from the vehicle.
All the vehicles have embedded Physics Toolbox scripts to drive the motorcycles in real-time over iClone terrains, while the motions are automatically recorded. It simplifies the animation of the vehicles, ensuring a natural match between the rotation of the wheels, the steering of the handlebars and the translation of the bike while following the terrain (remember to use the Toolbox Physics controllers, while having the iClone's Bullet Engine activated).
Tags: Police Cars Accessories Motorcycles Clothes Props Combo
Author: ZeuS, 10-04-2020, 10:10 | Views: 5 296 | Comments: 35
Description: Law and Order!
Pack includes: 3 Characters, 289 Props
Tags: Characters Props Police
Do you need a paid "Premium" group for access to fast links to standard (not VIP) content (Yandex.Disk or Mega for example)?