I ask all the VIP users to pay attention to the following:
- NEVER publicly announce that you have VIP status !!!
- NEVER share the VIP releases !!!
- NEVER give in to the requests to share the VIP releases !!!
- NEVER give anybody the details of the VIP releases (the titles and descriptions / images / screenshots / links / file sizes / passwords) !!!
Luis Toon Land - Hair & Accessories is the handy and useful supplementary add-ons for your cartoon character creation. Benchmarked from mainstream cartoon hair designs such as Disney and Pixar, all are crafted for the best cartoon style.
This pack includes 15 x CC Hairs and 11 x CC Accessories. Each one can be freely mixed and matched with various personalities for your characters. Creatively generate your teenager and kid characters with Luis Toon Land - Kids & Teens on Campus to build your Cartoonland!
These hairs & accessories are also compatible with Cartoon Character Designer.
Pack includes: 15 x Hairs, 11 x Accessories
The Business People series are ideal for use in modern life scenarios for office workers, citizens, pedestrian in the surrounding area, or any office space.
This pack includes 36 characters in different skin colors. Perfectly match for daily, communication, social and office themed motions.
Pack includes: 36 Characters
Dancing World - Ultimate Collection is the ultimate collection for all 4 Character Creator Dancing World packs:
Dancing World - Costumes A, Dancing World - Costumes B, Dancing World - Costumes C, Dancing World - Costumes D
Pack includes: 167 x CC Clothes, 50 x CC Accessories, 11 x CC Hairs
This pack delivers six high-quality survivor characters with their clothes and equipment. The use of PBR materials and optimized high definition texture maps, make the models looking extremely real, while keeping a reasonable number of polygons that allows us to animate them in real time.
Pack includes: 12 x CC Projects (6 Base Characters + 6 Fully clothed Characters), 25 x CC Clothes, 26 x CC Accessories
This pack delivers six high-quality zombie characters with their clothes and equipment. The use of PBR materials and optimized high definition texture maps, make the models looking extremely real, while keeping a reasonable number of polygons that allows us to animate them in real time.
The clothes can be exchanged between the characters of the pack, or be used in your own characters. However, keep in mind that the tears and holes of these clothes have been designed to match with the wounds in their original characters. Also, the collision shapes of the characters could need to be re-edited if some garment has been exchanged.
Pack includes: 12 x CC Projects (6 Base Characters + 6 Fully clothed Characters), 18 x CC Clothes, 1 x CC Accessory
The Kids and Teens Bundle is ideal for use in home, school, park, and playground scenarios for children and teenage children in the surrounding area, or any NPC in games.
This Bundle includes 22 characters in different skin colors. Perfectly match for daily, communication, and social themed motions.
Pack includes: 22 Characters
Bundle of 72 High-Quality SkinGen Assets for Character Creator
Combine wounds and skin blend modes for an array of "film style" prosthetic effects.
This Bundle will help you to level up your zombie designs inside Character Creator.
- DMFX is powered by Reallusuion's SkinGen Editor. This allows you to stack DMFX prosthetic materials, and control the blend options between layers like Photoshop. This combination of our assets allows for almost limitless design possibilities.
- Layer Editing - You can show/hide, edit opacity levels, blend modes, merge and flatten to create subtly integrated skin texture sets.
- Dynamic Material Editing - Change material attributes for color, transformation, and tiling.
- Custom Textures - Create your own unique effects from custom masks, defining the DMFX materials range.
- Blend Modes for Layer Effects - Blending effects have never been easier with SkinGen's layer stack and blend modes. These blend modes behave just like Photoshop.
If you need any tips or tricks on how to create a cinematic-looking Zombie Character watch Zombie Creation Tutorials Series (Youtube)
Pack includes: 72 CC Skins
POLICEMAN UNIFORMS & GEARS
This pack includes police uniforms, accessories, and props with PBR textures and optimized meshes for real-time animation.
Independent of the file extension, keep in mind that all clothes and accessories are directly usable in iClone and Character Creator, by just dragging and dropping the files over characters.
The pack includes:
- 18 Outfits (including 5 pants, 6 shirts, 3 jackets, 1 vest, 1 utility belt, and 2 helmets)
- 2 Gloves
- 4 Shoes
- 15 Clothing accessories, including hats, pockets, badges, sunglasses, etc...
- 11 Prop accessories (including guns, flashlights, etc.)
- Most of the accessories are also supplied as props, so that they can be used independent of the characters. In addition, several props are included like pylons with crime scene tape, road lights, spike strips, hazard triangles, signals and more for a total of 52 props.
The evidence tag prop comes with 20 iMtlPlus, (Material Plus), as well as the road sign that is supplied with 9 iMtlPlus files, so that you can decide which one to use in any copy of the prop.
Additionally, the pack includes 3 sound effects: shotgun shots, shotgun reloading, and pistol shooting. These sounds are automatically used when activating the scripts embedded in the weapons.
- The helmets are supplied as a cloth and have partial conforming which can be assigned to just the stripes, so while the helmet stays rigid the stripes are following the character’s jaw when opening the mouth.
- The Shotgun has 2 scripts, one simulating shooting and another simulating the reloading including the empty cartridge ejection.
- The pistol also has a shooting script including shell ejection. Its magazine can be detached to simulate reloading.
- Several props have articulated parts to simulate their use like the bolt cutter, the handcuffs, the spike strip, the binoculars, the police sign base, the hazard triangle base, the sunglasses, the stun gun, and the toolbox.
- The road lights have an embedded script to activate the flashing sequence.
- The first aid bag includes a morph in the handlers to simulate its manipulation.
- The unfolded crime scene tape lines have soft cloth physics properties to simulate gravity and wind.
POLICE PATROL CARS
This pack includes three interactive police cars: black and white American patrol car, a brown Sheriff vehicle and a blue/white checkered variation. All of them have optimized meshes to ensure great performance in real-time animations with PBR textures providing a very realistic aspect.
The four doors and the trunk can be opened, and the cars have detailed interiors allowing animation recording from inside. Other mobile parts, like the steering wheel, the gear selector, the throttle and clutch pedals, and the front seats can be animated independently. A police laptop with folding screen is also included, placed in an articulated arm that can be manipulated as well.
All the vehicles have embedded Physics Toolbox scripts to drive the vehicles in real-time over iClone terrains while motions are automatically recorded. This simplifies the animation of vehicles, ensuring a natural match between the rotation of the wheels, the steering and the translation of the car while following the terrain (remember that to use the Toolbox Physics controllers, iClone's Bullet Engine has to be activated).
This pack includes three interactive police motorcycles: black and white American patrol bike, a brown Sheriff bike and a blue/white checkered variation. All of them have optimized meshes to ensure great performance during real-time animations and PBR textures providing a very realistic aspect.
The models have several mobile parts to facilitate realistic animations. So the caps of the storage compartments can be opened, allowing access to their interiors. The kickstand, pedals, and handlers can be moved independently as a wheel. The upper case contains the police laptop, with folding screen and emissive materials for the screen and the keys, that can be detached from the vehicle.
All the vehicles have embedded Physics Toolbox scripts to drive the motorcycles in real-time over iClone terrains, while the motions are automatically recorded. It simplifies the animation of the vehicles, ensuring a natural match between the rotation of the wheels, the steering of the handlebars and the translation of the bike while following the terrain (remember to use the Toolbox Physics controllers, while having the iClone's Bullet Engine activated).
Pose & Expression: Supermodels - inspired by charismatic, world-class supermodels. Fashion modeling poses and gestures for 3D characters, which are all designed with real fashion and fashion magazine references.
A good model must have attitude! The keys to a successful portrait shooting are not just the right body gesture but also the perfect facial expression that matches the posture. Highlight the model's personality while adding feeling and emotion.
This pack includes 49 alluring female poses in three postures: Stand, Sit and Ground; 34 stunning male poses in three postures: Stand, Sit and Move; 40 female expression in 4 moods: Attitude, Attractive, Cute and Melancholy; 28 male expressions in 3 moods: Attitude, Mesmerizing and Sunshine. In addition, there are 30 combined posture and expression presets (.motionplus) as a special bonus.
Pack includes: 83 Motions (Pose), 30 MotionPlus, 68 Expressions
This pack is a G3 360 head creation tool that includes 58 facial components, 18 hairstyles, and 29 head samples to quickly customize G3 characters.
All templates designed in this pack are compatible with G3 360 heads.
Choose various facial elements and mix them up with hairstyles to create characters with different looks, different moods, and different ages for the same character.
Pack includes: 29 Samples (CTA G3 360 Head), 157 Facial Components (Face x 16, Brow x 6, Ears x 12, Eyes x 17, Nose x 24, Mouth x 19, Hair x 34)
Do you need a paid "Premium" group for access to fast links to standard (not VIP) content (Yandex.Disk or Mega for example)?